No posts found
Please sign in to contact the vendor
- Broken oats,Dehydrated herb,
- Spices and Condiments,Flavour enhancer
- Edible common salt,sugar
- Hydrolyzed vegetable protein
- Acidity regulator ,Sunflower oil
- Dehydrated vegetable powder
- Anticaking agent
How To Use:
1. For every cup of oats, add one large glass of water in a pan.
Patanjali Oats are made from raw broken coarse oats. It contains essential fibre (roughage) with important vitamins, minerals and antioxidants It can be made as both sweat or salty recipes.