- Oats (75%),Maltodextrin, Yeast extract
- Spices and condiments (onion, garlic, red chillies, turmeric, cumin, black pepper, clove, fenugreek, ginger, nutmeg)
- Salt,Hydrolyzed vegetable protein,sugar
- Dehydrated vegetables (carrots, green peas and coriander)
- Flavour enhancer (ins 627ins 631)
- Anti-caking agent (ins551)
- Acidity regulator (ins 330)
How To Use:
- For every cup of Patanjali oats add one large glass of water in a pan. cook for 3 mins on medium flame or microwave it add salt vegetables and garnish if required. mix well and serve hot.
Start your day with zingy Patanjali Tomato Oats bursting with the tangy and sweet flavor of masala tomato. Made especially for the Indian taste buds, Tomato Oats is a delicious one-dish meal that is rich in the goodness of carrots and green peas. Oats are a rich source of iron, fiber, carbohydrates and proteins and help the body in reducing cholesterol and weight while improving digestion. The fast-cooking porridge gets ready in 3 minutes and is made from 100 % wholegrain oats.