No posts found
Please sign in to contact the vendor
- Til oil (sesamum indicum)
- Almond oil (prunus amygdalus)
- Baheda (terminalia belerica)
- Amla (emblica officinalis)
- Harar (terminalia chebula)
How To Use:
- Apply 2-5 gm on hair , Massage gently and leave.
Patanjali Almond Oil strengthens, softens, conditions the hair and reduces loss. Almond oil has been valued for centuries for its nourishing properties and healthy hair-growing ingredients such as vitamin E, Omega-3 fatty acids and magnesium that absorb easily into hair and soothe the scalp. The oil forms a protective layer around hair and leaves it silkier and shinier after wash. Patanjali Almond Oil nourishes and strengthens hair, and helps in treating hair loss and hair damaged by environmental factors or harsh treatments. Use regularly to improve texture and look of hair.